Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving week 
I spent most of my thanksgiving break at home sleeping or doing nothing. I really needed a break. During this week I went to the mall this week with some of my friends from band. We ate and we walked around then we we went to buy donuts. I didn't meet anyone new, like i said i spent my time inside doing nothing and when i do go out i don't pay attention to people. I spent some of my time practicing my music, i'm going to be in a parade on friday. I didn't have much homework, i just had homework for english and health. So i did that. I also spent time with my family. On thanksgiving i went to my grandmas house and we went back for her birthday two days later. I don't really go out during breaks, sometimes i do but usually i don't because i like spending time with my family or by myself. It's been a busy semester and i actually needed to rest and do nothing for a whole week. Sadly i came back to school very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment