Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanks Giving 
Thanksgiving has been celebrated as a federal holiday since 1883. President Lincoln Proclaimed a day of “thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent father who dwelled in the heavens,” to celebrate on the last Thursday in November. George Washington called for an official celebratory “day of public thanksgiving and prayer” in 1789. But congress did not agree to his suggestion. Lincoln made it official. Why do we eat turkey on thanksgiving you might ask? Well this is a mystery; nobody truly knows how this bird got honored by getting put on our tables each November. But this is certainly This is a day to get together with your family and friends and have a good time. 


Things i am thankful for 

 1. My family
 2. Being healthy 
 3. Having a place to sleep everyday 
 4. Having something to eat everyday 
 5. My friends
 6. Being able to receive an education
 7. Being alive
 8. Having people in my life who truly care for me 
 9. Having people in my life who truly love me 
10.Having people in my life who believe i can achieve anything in life
11.Having a good relationship with a great person who supports, loves and cares about me 
12.Being rich, I don't have Thousands, millions or billions but i am rich just because of  in everything i have/own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment