Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Image result for abraham lincoln


"When I do good, i feel good. when i do bad, i feel bad."
-Abraham Lincoln

if you choose to do good, you'll  feel proud of what you accomplished. When you do bad, you'll feel ashamed of yourself. If you were to pass a test with a perfect score you would have a huge smile on your face the moment you saw it. You would feel so proud of yourself. But if you were to fail that test you would feel so disappointed and you would instantly start thinking about what you would do in order to pass the next one. I feel bad when i am so rude to my mother, she does so much for me and then there i am giving her an attitude. My action is bad, so i feel bad. When i apologize i feel good. When i choose the wrong, i try ti fix it with something that is good, and when i do fix it i feel good. I feel good because i did good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment