Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make your passion your profession”


My passion is photography and writing poetry. Photography is my passion because i like seeing beauty in the world. I like taking pictures of the everything. There's beauty in everything, you might not think so now but if you pay close attention you'll see that there is. Writing poetry is also my passion because i like expressing my feelings and thoughts on the world. Both of these passions connect to each other. I take pictures of the world, sometimes i write when i'm viewing or i just take a picture and write later, its my way of seeing the world. 

I can make these passions into my profession by getting a degree in photography, i can also take classes to help me improve. I can make poetry my profession by writing a book and getting it published.

Education required for a career in photography 
-High school diploma 
-A bachelor's degree in arts provides more options for this career
Education Required to become a poet
-You can take and focus on certain classes to improve your skills

 Talents, skills and attitudes required to be a photographer
        -Equipment Skills and Training
-Editing Skills
-Marketing Skills
-People Skills

Talents, skills and attitudes required to be a poet 
-Writing
    -Reading Comprehension
    -Critical Thinking
    -Active Learning
    -Judgment and Decision Making
    -Active Listening
    -Speaking
    -Complex Problem Solving
    -Social Perceptiveness
    -Time Management
    -Monitoring
    -Learning Strategies
    -Coordination 
        -Persuasion.
    -Negotiation
    -Instructing 
    -Service Orientation 

No comments:

Post a Comment