Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation 

I liked the goals journal. I Really like the idea of writing in it, reading my goals, and checking them out or writing victory when i had accomplished them. It motivated me this year and i will continue to write my goals and ill make sure i accomplish them. Mr. Haymore, you should continue doing this. It gives you a purpose and it keeps you motivated. I feel like many people need that. I also liked your lectures, some were very inspiring. I liked the videos you would show us, especially the "on the road" ones. I like to see that theres good people doing good things and ctr out there in the world. It also motivates me to do the same. I liked how this class is different from other computer classes. I like how you persuade people to ctr and you motivate them, you show them the repercussions and the benefits. That gives them an understanding about life and choices. I also liked how you would give us a different medical career to research about every time we would come in here. You introduced me to many medical careers i didn't know existed. Im actually interested in some. 
I didn't enjoy some lectures and some of the student success statements Most of them are by the same person and they basically mean the same thing. Im not saying thats a bad thing because i know the main idea is CTR and they all add up to it.
 i feel like there should be different quotes that mean different things but still motivate students to CTR always and to do good in life. Maybe quotes from different successful people. I did like the quotes that were given but i would like there to be a various of quotes from different people, people that we dont know and people who CTR and are successful. 
The highlight for me in this class would be the goals journal and the amount of motivation that is given. I really appreciated that. It really helped me this year and it got me to try new things,new things I never thought i would do. 
I did my best in this class 80% of the time. I know it should have been 100% of the time but there was some days were i was very tired or i just didnt feel good. 
I actually am reading my goals journal and writing in it at least 5 minutes a day. I really like the idea of it. I feel like it helps me alot. Ive also encouraged some of my friends to do it. I carry my notebook every where i go because you never know when you might think of something and get inspired. I am going to continue doing this. 
I am committed to be a CTR person. I want to be successful in life and help others. I will encourage others to do the same. I actually enjoyed this class and i learned so much. I will continue to be a CTR person 24/7. Im going to miss this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment