Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Image result for tv showsmemorial day weekend 

i didn't do much during the weekend. On Friday i stayed for the talent show rehearsals. my friends are going to be in the talent show this coming Friday. I did community service on Saturday and i spent time with my family later that day. I went to my grandmas house on Sunday and Monday. We ended up going to the beach on Monday. I have been watching the TV show 'Freaks and Geeks', i re-watched the movie la la land. La la land is a really good movie, i highly recommend you to watch it if you haven't yet. I also watched the movies 'Dead poets society', 'Manchester by the sea' and my favorite TV show 'Criminal Minds'. I re-watched many episodes of my favorite shows. I got to spend time with my family and i got to rest more.

No comments:

Post a Comment