Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School break days
My spring semester break just ended. Throughout that week i did a few things. I went to the mall, on an adventure, to my friends house and to my grandmas house. I also read the book “13 reasons why” it is a really good book, i recommend it. Although i'm sure many of you have already watched the Netflix series. I haven't watched it yet because i wanted to finish the book first. I've heard its really good so i'm looking forward in seeing it. Sadly i also had homework. I had two essays so spent time doing that as well. On Easter Sunday, my family came together and we had dinner. We made baskets and games for the kids such as an Easter egg hunt. We also made s'mores and bought pizza. I spent most of the time sleeping, watching TV shows and using my phone. I had a whole week to be lazy and sleep but im still tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment